15 Jul What’s the Best Disney Vacation Club Value? Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level
What’s the Best Disney Vacation Club Value? Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level!
Throughout my time as a Disney Vacation Club Guide, and still today, I’m constantly asked where I get the most value when booking with DVC Points? All DVC Resorts are an incredible value, however you get the most out of your points when you book the DVC Concierge Level villas at Animal Kingdom. Actually, Animal Kingdom is the only DVC resort to have concierge level villas. We hope this will change one day because it will change the way you travel with Disney Vacation Club. Once you stay in Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level, it’s hard to go back, because you’ll receive a level of services and complimentary extras you won’t find anywhere else within Disney Vacation Club.
Please don’t confuse the food included with the Concierge Level with Disney’s dining plan. And YES, you definitely have access to book the Concierge Level when you buy DVC resale.
So what does Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level include? You’ll be pampered with the following, all complimentary of course:
- 5 small food and beverage servings throughout the day, including continental breakfast and hot selections from Animal Kingdom Resort restaurants, Boma and Jiko, for lunch and dinner
- A refrigerator stocked with beverages such as milk, soda, juice, lemonade, tea, water, a coffee machine, Nespresso machine, as well as beer and wine upon request
- Evening Indulgences service with desserts and cordials
- Beer, wine and champagne during the twilight serving
- Concierge staff access from the lobby, as well as by phone or text, for assistance with dining reservations, childcare, ticket sales, park information, and more
- Exclusive Savannah Tours, only for Concierge Level Guests
* Access to extra FastPass+ reservations is also available for $50 per person per day (restrictions apply)
For most, the most important of all the Concierge Level extras is the food and beverage offerings, so let’s focus on those.
Food offerings for DVC Members at Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level
There are five food offerings each day:
- Macheo “Sunrise Offerings” (coffee beginning at 6:30am)
- For the first 30 minutes, you’ll find coffee available while some of the breakfast items may be brought out.
- Miamko “Adventurous Awakenings” (breakfast from 7am to 10:30am)
- Enjoy a full continental breakfast.
- Vitafunio “Safari Snacks” (from 11:30am to 3pm)
- This is perhaps one of the more impressive offerings in all of Disney’s club level lounges. It is a small lunch, including a salad and two soups or stews, among other tasty items.
- Chai “Afternoon Tea” (from 3pm to 4:30pm)
- Of course cookies and other small snacks are included during this time.
- Kisikusiku “Twilight Offerings” (appetizers from 5pm to 7pm)
- This is one of our favorite food offerings at Walt Disney World. It includes charcuterie selections, breads, and a vast menu that rotates with incredible stews, meat dishes and plenty of options for your little adventurers.
- Rehema “Evening Indulgences” (desserts and cordials from 8pm to 10pm)
- The perfect ending to a long day at Disney, before settling in for the night in your villa.
All of these food & drink offerings, as well as extra services are included in when you book using your DVC points! Yea, but the points are probably really high, right? No, the points are not high at all to receive all of these Concierge Level extras. In the 2021 Travel Period 5, a Concierge Level Deluxe Studio at Animal Kingdom is 23 points per night, compared to a standard view studio at the Polynesian, which is 24 points, or the same room at the Grand Floridian for 25 points per night. Deluxe Disney Vacation Club Resort accommodations with food, drinks, and many other extras included for fewer points? That’s why we rate Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level as the best value for your Disney Vacation Club Points!
If it’s your first time in the Concierge Level, we recommend checking in with the front desk and asking for any important information and a quick tour of the Club Level. Once there, you can also speak with the concierge about any reservations or FastPass+ help you may need.
Being that it’s such a great value, Animal Kingdom’s Concierge Level can be more difficult to book with your DVC Points if this isn’t your home resort. Members who’ve experienced this type of magical vacation want to book it every time they visit Walt Disney World, and there are only 10 of these villas available (5 Deluxe Studios and 5 One Bedroom Villas). Home resort priority is a huge benefit for booking the Animal Kingdom Concierge Level Villas, so if you’re interested in owning at DVC’s Animal Kingdom Villas, contact us at DVC Resale Experts today by calling 844-DVC-FANS (382-3267) or email us at Info@DVCResaleExperts.com.
Find out more about buying or selling Disney Vacation Club resale with DVC Resale Experts.